[ispcp] ISPCP Draft Comments on US Government ICANN MoU Inquiry

Mark McFadden mcfadden at 21st-century-texts.com
Wed Jul 12 22:00:49 UTC 2006

All:

I have made a first attempt at drafting an ISPCP response to the US
Government's Request for Comments on the ICANN MoU.  I'm attaching it
for your review and comment in two formats: one as a MS Word document,
and the other as a PDF file.  The content of each is the same.

As you may know the US Government continues to welcome comments in this
matter.  I hope you will have a chance to examine this draft and suggest
changes, editing or deletions.  I particularly welcome new text.

I've tried to keep this draft short, but if you are interested in just
seeing the highlights, simply read the bold and italicized parts of the
the question topics.

Once again, this is very much a draft.  I look forward to your comments
and additional suggestions for text changes.  I intend to complete a
final version and submit it to the US Government in the next week.

On behalf of the ISPCP,

Mark McFadden
ISPCP Secretariat