[ispcp] [ SECRETARIAT ] Draft Agenda, Apologies and a Follow-up Call

Mark McFadden - ISPCP Secretariat mcfadden at ispcp.info
Mon Feb 4 22:13:11 UTC 2008

All:

Here is the draft agenda for the upcoming ISPCP meeting in Dehli:

1. Welcome and Introductions.

2. Agenda review and approval.

3. Update on arrangements for ISPCP and ccTLD arrangements.

4. Status update and ISPCP action on gNSO reform.

5. Domain name tasting review and ISPCP action.

6. Review of progress on new gTLDs.

7. whois

8. Domain name transfers.

9. IDNs

10. AOB

11. Adjourn

The secretariat apologies for the difficulties with the most recent ISPCP
conference call!  I am very sorry that some of you were unable to
participate.  I was trying to fix the problem during the call, but I had
many difficulties doing so.  The ISPCP Executive has decided to hold one
final preparatory ISPCP conference call:

Tuesday 5 February 2008

1600 GMT

1700 Paris, Nice, Berlin, Munich

1100 Boston, Washington DC

1000 Chicago

Here are the call details:

Participant code 883 663 64#

Dial-in numbers:

Toll US: +1 718 354 1289

Toll free in the US is currently a mystery to me, sorry Maggie!

Freephone UK: +44 0870 850 6521

Toll UK: +44 0800 012 1176

France: +33 1712 30790 or +33 (0)800 970 061

Germany: +49 69 9509 6471 or +49 (0) 800 000 3672 or +49 (0) 69 500 71 176

Mark McFadden

Secretariat, ISPCP Constituency

mcfadden at ispcp.info