[ispcp] WG: Add George Asare Sakyi from Ghana to the slate of candidates to improve the geographical diversity for the SSR review team.

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Wed Sep 1 12:33:34 UTC 2010

Dear colleagues,

At the last council meeting it was suggested by the NCSG representatives to add George Asare Sakyi from Ghana to the slate of candidates to improve the geographical diversity for the SSR review team. It was decided before voting to ask for input from the stakeholder groups / constituencies with regard to this question. As your council rep I'm forwarding this question to you seeking advice in advance to the next council meeting (Sep 08).

Please  take into consideration:

- the NCSG comes up with George due to diversity issue

- there is no "must" in the rules with regards to diversity

- the GNSO are 3 seats given in the SSR team

- together with George the GNSO would forward 5 candidates to the selectors to take their choice

Regards
Wolf-Ulrich

  _____