[ispcp] ENC: [liaison6c] FW: New GNSO Council Operating Procedures.

Jaime Wagner - CGI jaime at cgi.br
Wed Sep 1 21:58:07 UTC 2010

Dear all,

As our previous discussions indicate my vote on the next Council meeting
will be as follows.

1)      Yes to MOTION TO ENDORSE VOLUNTEERS TO SERVE ON THE AOC REVIEW TEAMS

SSR Review Team:
Jeff Brueggeman
David Cake
Rick Wilhelm
Ken Silva
George Asare Sakyi

WHOIS Policy:
Susan Kawaguchi
Kim G. Von Arx
James Bladel
Kathy Kleiman

2)      Yes to motion to pursue study of Whois Misuse

3)      Yes to Motion to Forward the Revised Initial Report on the Vertical
Integration PDP to the ICANN Board.

4)      Yes to Motion To Support A Cross Community Working Group On New gTLD
Recommendation 6

The complete motions can be found in the link below

Regards,

Jaime Wagner
CGI (Comitê Gestor da Internet no Brasil)
Representante dos Provedores de Acesso e Conteúdo
jaime <mailto:jaime at corp.plugin.com.br> @cgi.br <mailto:jaime at cgi.br>
cel: (51)8126-0916
j.w at gner.net.br              dir: (51) 3219-5955