[ispcp] WG: Whois Review Team Final Report

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Thu Aug 23 18:39:36 UTC 2012

All,

I'd like to share some discussion going on within the council. I was supporting the IPC draft letter to the board, in particular re Rec #10.
It would be great to get some feedback from your side in order to get stuffed for the next council call where we may discuss the draft letter.

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich