[ispcp] Video from ISPCP ICANN63 Outreach event

Chantelle Doerksen chantelle.doerksen at icann.org
Thu Nov 29 05:35:26 UTC 2018

Dear ISPCP Members,

Attached please find links to the raw video from the event in Barcelona.  You may find it of interest.

Our communications team is evaluating whether it is worthy of being edited (and the cost), and I would welcome your views as well.

If any of you have resources, skills or colleagues who can contribute to editing it, we would welcome that.

Kind regards,
Christopher Mondini

Video 1 : https://drive.google.com/a/external.icann.org/file/d/14XOc_A-wakfO3ViEAd7MiChZipSHqrRx/view?usp=sharing

Video 2 : https://drive.google.com/a/external.icann.org/file/d/1NsSSvJMh2VFO95tiMDxEXIlTcC2OOjHy/view?usp=sharing

As a reminder, here is the agenda, in case it is helpful to locating content of interest:

Start

End

Segment

Speaker(s)

11:00

11:15

Welcome, Introductions, and Housekeeping Messages

Speaker: Wolf-Ulrich Knoben, Chairman, ISPCP Constituency

11:15

12:00

Opening Session: “Preparing the Services of Tomorrow for Our Next 30 Million Internet Customers”

Proposed Topics: Evolution of 5G Architecture, IPv6 global deployment, Securing the DNS

Panelists:

Juan Carlos Garcia Lopez, SVP Technology and Architecture, Telefónica

Adiel Akplogan

VP, Technical Engagement, ICANN

12:00

Introduction of Panel One

Wolf Ulrich Knoben

12:00

13:00

Panel One: “Identifier Technologies and the Domain Name System in a 5G, I-o-T Era”

Proposed Topics: IoT Addressing Systems and architecture, IPv6, Universal Acceptance, Network Security, IDN/EAI

Moderator: Ajay Data*

Panelists:

  1.  Alain Durand, Office of the CTO, ICANN
  2.  Philippe Fouquart, Orange
  3.   Chris Buckridge, External Relations Manager of the RIPE NCC

13:00

Announce Lunch (45mins)

Wolf Ulrich Knoben

13:00

13:45

Lunch  - 45 Minutes

13:45

Introduce Panel Two

Wolf Ulrich Knoben

13:45

14:30

Panel Two: “Evolution of IXPs and New Infrastructure Technologies”

Topics to Include:

IoT, Cloud Services

Moderator: Tony Harris*

  1.  Rajesh Chharia, President of Internet Service Providers Association of India (ISPAI)
  2.  Bernd Spiess, Manager Peering Service, DE-CIX
  3.  Byron Holland, CIRA
  4.  Kevin Blumberg, CTO, The Wire

14:30

Introduce Panel Three

Wolf Ulrich Knoben

14:30

15:30

Panel Three: “Emerging Cyber Threats and Best Practices to Combat Them”

Topics to Include: DNS Security, DNSSEC, KSK Roll, DAAR, Identifier Health, role of IXPs for resiliency?

Moderator: Mark McFadden*

Panelists:

  1.  Matt Larson, ICANN OCTO
  2.  John Crain, ICANN CSO
  3.  Patrik Fallstrom, Netnod

15:30

Introduce  Raul

Wolf Ulrich Knoben

15:30

15:50

“Connecting Everybody & Everything Everywhere: The Technical-Policy Divide”

Raul Echeberria,  Internet Society