[ispcp] Video from ISPCP ICANN63 Outreach event

philippe.fouquart at orange.com philippe.fouquart at orange.com
Fri Nov 30 09:58:07 UTC 2018

Chantelle, Chris,

Thank you. For what it is worth, my opinion is that getting something out of it would be good, if only to distribute to future outreach participants or panelists given that we may not have such good conditions/environments in the future.

There seems to be two options (assuming that this is part of a icann meeting, and that there’s no problem using these):

1.     Extract each panel and presentation according to the agenda.

2.     Try and come up with highlights into one single video

Doing 1 with a/the dedicated page on the ISPCP site derived from the agenda (or using the page that already has the presentations – just adding relevant links to youtube) would seem to be the easiest way forward. Editing would seem straightforward. (although I know it always takes more time than we could anticipate)

2 would be a nice to have, but by experience this is very tricky task and needs close monitoring from us during editing. And probably(?) more expensive.

Regards,

Philippe