[ispcp] [Ext] RE: Video from ISPCP ICANN63 Outreach event

Chris Mondini chris.mondini at icann.org
Fri Nov 30 18:03:19 UTC 2018

Thank you Philippe,  We are seeking cost estimates and I will share your ideas with Brad White (copied), who is helping on this.

Ad you note: If we produce a “highlights” video I would need to call on you or an ISPCP member to choose the highlights and indicate very clearly where they occur on the videos.   We would also need advice on any ‘labels’ or ‘headlines’ we attach to the excerpts, though I guess we could also just use the titles of the panels.  Thanks again, C