[Metrics.SC] Attendance2

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 20:38:12 UTC 2013

Well worth exploring and I note that I believe all staff use apple
equipment...

I particularly like the import/export via CSV aspect as.this will be
helpful for reporting wiki work.etc.,

I would however also like to hear from them re this and we really should
just get.a copy to trial (maybe in BA) as Staff will be taking attendance
records there...

Maureen I would think that.most often it would be support staff or meeting
leadership that.would do the recording.  If no apple equipment then pen.and
paperweight.a pass it on would do on occasion IMO

CLO from my Mobile phone