[Metrics.SC] Our Meeting this week... A proposal ... Please respond ASAP...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 08:47:14 UTC 2014

Hi Team,

As I was just  updating our Agenda for this weeks meeting see
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Metrics+Working+Group+Meeting+2014.12.11
It struck me that with the limited (read that almost non existent) activity
and follow up from our very few AI's from the last call, that  perhaps we
should consider doing a postponement of this weeks call until the scheduled
Jan 8th Meeting.   I have provided a Rationale below for your
consideration, but if you agree ( i.e. hold no objections to) this proposal
please respond to this message with a  Yes or +1 reply.  If we do run the
call I believe it will be a considerably shorter one than we plan for based
on the Agenda timings.

Rationale;

Primary Time Critical work to be done at our next meeting should be to
review and discuss the DRAFT Proposal to the ALAC based on a harmonization
of Main Cross RALO {inclusive of Leadership and ALSes}  performance
expectations/items/issues:   Due to pressures of recent 'real life and
additional / atypical volunteer work requirements' and or additional
commitments (NTIA Stewardship Transition Processes and Activities are at a
critical point and taking a huge amount of the available human bandwidth
from all of the Work Team Assigned to this AI, since our last meeting...
Therefore there is no Draf for us to consider and discuss.

I have however created a space for the soon to be developed material and
have at this stage merely started to copy some reference text points and
the skeleton of the draft (Key points) that we did review at our last
meeting to aid in the work that will soon be able to begin.   Fe .el free
to edit contribute and play as you wish... I will also add some survey and
comments  parts to this page  and would like suggestions on what else we
should add,to assist effective comment and input from the At-Large
Community after the ALAC deals with our DRAFT..

see  Wiki Page for DRAFT development and Community Comment
<https://community.icann.org/x/coAQAw>

*Cheryl Langdon-O**rr ...  *(CLO)

about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr
[image: Cheryl Langdon-Orr on about.me]