[Metrics.SC] Our Meeting this week... A proposal ... Please respond ASAP...

Tijani BENJEMAA tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn
Mon Dec 8 11:28:47 UTC 2014

Hi Cheryl and all,

I do agree with you Cheryl, especially because I was absent last call (traveling), and I’m deeply involved in several other ICANN issues, one of them the AFRALO Operating Procedures review that I chair and we are now discussing the AFRALO members’ performance. Yes, it would be better to postpone the call; 15 Jan will be the deadline for proposal submission regarding the stewardship transition of IANA functions. So, after mid-Jan, the pressure will decrease.

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Phone:  + 216 41 649 605

Mobile: + 216 98 330 114