[Metrics.SC] Our Meeting this week... A proposal ... Please respond ASAP...

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 15:21:16 UTC 2014

Hi Cheryl,

no objection to this postponement especially with this year's end,
there are emergencies
and emergencies among which want priority.

*SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN*

*COORDINATION NATIONALE CAFECICANN/AFRALO Member*
*ISOC Member*
Téléphone mobile:+243998983491/+243813684512
email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com
skype                 : b.schombe
blog                    : http://akimambo.unblog.fr