[Metrics.SC] !! Urgent !! REMINDER: DOODLE to set monthly call

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Nov 10 20:29:25 UTC 2014

Please RSVP as soon as possible. We only have 10 members out of 22 having responded.

Reminder - this is an important Doodle poll as we are setting the recurring day and time of the regular working group call during the second week of the month.

*************

Dear All,

Further to the teleconference on 24 September as well as the F2F meeting in Los Angeles, please find hereafter a Doodle poll to schedule a MONTHLY recurring At-Large Metrics working group teleconference.

The call will be scheduled during the second week of each month for 60 minutes.

Please complete the Doodle poll with your general availability during the second week of the month. Once we have identified the two preferred time slots, we will set up a schedule with the dates and alternate times until ICANN 52.

http://doodle.com/z4g36m8ivr77wgcp

The first call will be week starting 10th November 2014.

Following weeks as follows:
Week 8th December 2014
Week 12th January 2015

February = F2F meeting at ICANN 52.