[NCAP-Discuss] Preliminary list of sources for NCAP Phase 1 report

James Galvin jgalvin at afilias.info
Tue Dec 3 21:56:05 UTC 2019

Thanks for this Karen!

To all discussion group members, this is a task of ours.  We are
required to review this resource list and comment on it.

The comment could be that you think it’s great and having nothing to
add, you might have questions as to the relevance of one or more items,
or, BEST OF ALL, you have additions to make.

Please engage!

Jim