[NCAP-Discuss] CANCELLED Re: NCAP Discussion Group Teleconferences | Resumes 5 December

James Galvin jgalvin at afilias.info
Wed Dec 4 19:01:15 UTC 2019

Folks,

It seems the best option is to cancel our meeting this week.  I
apologize for the scheduling confusion but we’re going to sort it out
and setup a different time going forward.

We still might need another Doodle but we’re trying to avoid that by
looking at all relevant schedules, including the current Doodle results,
and seeing if we can make a choice.

Again, I’m sorry for the confusion.  Please bear with us for another
day or so.

Thanks!

Jim