[NCAP-Discuss] Meeting Friday, 1 November

Matt Larson matt.larson at icann.org
Tue Oct 29 14:29:11 UTC 2019

(Omnibus reply)

On Oct 29, 2019, at 8:50 AM, James Galvin <jgalvin at afilias.info<mailto:jgalvin at afilias.info>> wrote:

Second, yes we have a contractor for Study 1.  The start date for the contractor is 1 November, the day of our meeting.  They will be joining us remotely.

I am pleased to announce that after a thorough RFP process, ICANN org chose Scarfone Cybersecurity (https://www.scarfonecybersecurity.com), whose principal is Karen Scarfone, as the contractor for Study 1. Karen is ideally suited for this work, being both highly technical and a professional writer. She's already subscribed to this list. Welcome, Karen!

She's actually been under contract since early October and has already had some time available to get up to speed on the project. She will be able to hit the ground running in Montréal.