[NCAP-Discuss] Draft final Study 1 report: "re-registered name collisions"

Danny McPherson danny at tcb.net
Thu Apr 30 17:47:48 UTC 2020

Matt,
I would also highlight in Jay's email that you quoted below he states
"We can agree the exact text later." -- I believe this constitutes
"later".

I think it is unfortunate that it's conflicted and wasn't resolved then
and we should correct it given the implications on scoping.

I believe two options are 1) either the definition needs to change and
some explanation of what's colliding added, or 2) "re-registrations"
should be considered out of scope -- as the current definition clearly
suggests - I believe those are the options.  I am also not talking about
bitflips as I was below as I could _almost argue that either way, just
"re-registrations".

-danny