[NCAP-Discuss] Draft final Study 1 report: "re-registered name collisions"

Aikman-Scalese, Anne AAikman at lrrc.com
Thu Apr 30 23:51:42 UTC 2020

I can't figure out what Karen is recommending with respect to the design of Study 2.  If her thoughts on whether or not to proceed are in scope for the RFP re Study 1, it would be helpful to know how Karen would redesign Study 2 in order to facilitate the ability to answer the Board's questions posed via the two 2017 Board Resolutions.  I'm not sure, however, that the Study 1 RFP scope had anything to do with asking her to answer many of those questions.
Anne