[NCAP-Discuss] Revised draft of NCAP Study 1 report

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at nic.br
Thu Feb 6 22:40:49 UTC 2020

> On 6 Feb 2020, at 16:31, Jeff Neuman <jeff.neuman at comlaude.com> wrote:
>
> Danny,
>
> A list of the members of Work Track 4 can be found here:  https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=60493251; the full membership list of SubPro is here:  https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=58001978

And besides the WT4 members, some of those asked experts in their organisations about that topics. For instance, Verisign's Sarah Langstone participated in the name collision discussions, likely having asked colleagues about the topic.

But considering only people with their own expertise, I would think of me and Avri Doria (members), Jeff Schimidt and Francisco Arias (guests and/or occasional participants).

Rubens