[NCAP-Discuss] SAVE THE DATE: NCAP in Cancun

James Galvin jgalvin at afilias.info
Fri Jan 17 15:49:50 UTC 2020

On 17 Jan 2020, at 10:28, Warren Kumari wrote:

> Indeed -- it would have been really useful to know this a few weeks
> ago; I've purchased tickets, etc assuming that the meeting starts on
> the 7th...

> [ Of course, right after sending this I'm sure someone will point at
> where this was announced months ago, and I'll feel silly :-) ]

Sorry, yes, please dust off your silly hat.  :-)

We have been noting that there will be face-to-face meetings on the day
before ICANN meetings consistently since ICANN66, when we had our last
one.

I just went looking around community Wiki and could not find the meeting
notes from that meeting.  However, they were distributed to the mailing
list on 2 November as a pointer to the following document:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WvEPT1vU7WCdrDUKUshs1eNYJgu5vIQuiNhFotQRV24/edit?pli=1

Jim
co-Chair NCAP