[NCAP-Discuss] NCAP DG Meeting - link for panelists

Kinga Kowalcyzk kinga.kowalcyzk at icann.org
Wed Apr 28 17:26:11 UTC 2021

Dear NCAP Discussion Group,

I’m going to resend you the individual panelist links as the time zone of the webinar has been adjusted to UTC. The time of the webinar remains the same. We’re just anchoring it with UTC, not PST, so it’s easier to maneuver considering that we’re working from many different time zones.

Your previous link will work as well, but I recommend using the new one so you will see the UTC time on your calendars.

Thank you,
Kinga

Kinga Kowalczyk
Administrative Assistant
Office of the Chief Technical Officer (OCTO)
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN<http://www.icann.org/>)

Mobile: +1 312-709-1170
Email: kinga.kowalczyk at icann.org