[NCAP-Discuss] Draft Final Proposed Workflow

Jothan Frakes jothan at jothan.com
Wed Dec 1 19:43:33 UTC 2021

I am concerned an item on about slides 9&10

"Does not guarantee approval of permanent delegation"

Is this contemplating a scenario where a TLD would get revoked _after_ it
is delegated due to some NC issue?

It seems there needs to be a horizon of certainty to an applicant as a
reasonable expectation.

Jothan Frakes
Tel: +1.206-355-0230