[NCAP-Discuss] NCAP DG weekly meeting - agenda and a new calendar invitation

Kinga Kowalczyk kinga.kowalczyk at icann.org
Fri Nov 5 22:02:52 UTC 2021

Hi All,

Please find below the agenda for the next week’s NCAP DG meeting on 10 November:

Agenda:

  1.  Welcome and roll call
  2.  Update from the Technical Investigator – Casey Deccio
  3.  Current status of the NCAP project – Jennifer Bryce
  4.  Details of Step 4, particularly the basis for a honeypot
  5.  AOB
We are also going to move the calendar invites for the weekly meetings from my calendar to Jennifer’s for the time of my maternity leave. You will receive a meeting cancellation notice from my calendar in a few moments but please hold the spot at the usual time for the NCAP weekly calls. Jennifer will send you a new invitation on Monday. The meeting is still scheduled as planned for 10 November at 19:00 UTC.

Thank you,
Kinga

Kinga Kowalczyk
Administrative Assistant
Office of the Chief Technology Officer (OCTO)
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN<http://www.icann.org/>)

Mobile: +1 312-709-1170
Email: kinga.kowalczyk at icann.org<mailto:kinga.kowalczyk at icann.org>