[NCAP-Discuss] Root Cause Analysis Report

Casey Deccio casey at deccio.net
Thu Apr 21 04:52:45 UTC 2022

Hello all,

I have completed a full draft of the Root Cause Analysis Report associated with the NCAP study 2 for your review.  I have written the draft in a Google doc, so comments and suggestions can be added right in the doc itself.  But note that I have not figured out a good way to do cross references within the doc, so please excuse all the "placeholder" references, which will be fixed in a future revision.  Please click on the link and request view/comment access:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YSvdH9Slws0iW3e6yoS04s5zANBnyMMFn9DUNE19fkg/edit?pli=1#

I've also attached a PDF for those that would prefer to view the document that way.  In this case, you can provide comments to me directly via email.

Sincerely,
Casey