[NCAP-Discuss] Reflecting on the 'big picture' and making our outputs helpful to the Community

Jeff Schmidt jschmidt at jasadvisors.com
Wed Feb 16 20:57:55 UTC 2022

On 16 Feb 2022, at 15:48, Aikman-Scalese, Anne <AAikman at lewisroca.com<mailto:AAikman at lewisroca.com>> wrote:

Reports of name collision issues to ICANN based on the 2012 round and the “lack of litigation” in this realm is not a reliable measure for answering the issues raised by NCAP Study 1 or the Board’s specific questions to the SSAC on this topic.  Those Board questions have been guiding the work of the DG for months and there is also recognition that the DNS is not static.