[NCAP-Discuss] Reminder - Please review the Data Sensitivity Study

Tom Barrett tbarrett at encirca.com
Wed Jan 12 12:19:29 UTC 2022

Patrik,

Thanks for the response.  I actually agree with much of what you are saying.

The issue is, for the reasons you've articulated,  that such a definitive
statement doesn't age well.

We simply don't know what the DNS traffic patterns will look like in 4-5
years time when future-ICANN starts conducting collision analysis of
applied-for strings.

 It would seem prudent to allow for more than one approach

Tom