[NCAP-Discuss] DECISION: public comment for Data Sensitivity Analysis

James Galvin galvin at elistx.com
Fri Jan 14 22:36:11 UTC 2022

As we enter our home stretch through the end of March, your co-Chairs want to be more deliberate about documenting decisions of this discussion group.  Where appropriate you will begin to see messages to the list with “DECISION” in the subject line to make sure that all the lurkers out who are not regularly attending our meetings have the opportunity to comment or, better yet, join our next meeting to discuss any concerns they may have.

As discussed on Wednesday, 12 January 2022, our Data Sensitivity Analysis document is now in LAST CALL.  There is some editorial work in progress, including possibly renaming the document, but according to our project plan it is otherwise ready to be released to the ICANN public comment process on 19 January 2022.  This document will be come an Annex in our final work product.

A PDF was distributed on 4 January 2022.  Here is a link to the Google doc, which is only accessible to Discussion Group members:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sLPrBn8T6ym7gumySHeWG9THSGSRoEeKldv3uRMMy6Y/edit?usp=sharing

Discussion Group members should put their comments directly in the document.  You may send comments to the mailing list.

A final PDF will be distributed on Monday, 17 January 2022.

If you do not believe this document is ready for ICANN Public Comment please state your concerns on the mailing list and offer an alternative.

Your co-chairs,

Matt Thomas and Jim Galvin