[NCAP-Discuss] DECISION: public comment for Data Sensitivity Analysis

James Galvin galvin at elistx.com
Tue Jan 18 21:03:24 UTC 2022

Reminder that if you have any objections to beginning a public comment on this document please speak up.

A PDF was not distributed on Monday because we’ve gotten a fair number of comments in the document that we hope to clean up today.  There a few questions raised by Casey Deccio our technical investigator, but we hope to work through those before tomorrow.  Other than that, the Chairs do not believe any substantive concerns have been raised.

Keep in mind that while we consider this document stable after our meeting tomorrow, we will have to process any public comments we get.  There will be an opportunity for changes if there is new information to consider.  This document will become an Annex in our final work product.

Thanks to all who have commented!

Jim