[NCAP-Discuss] material for discussion 16 March 2022

James Galvin galvin at elistx.com
Tue Mar 15 14:33:40 UTC 2022

Attached is a PDF of the following slide deck located on our shared drive:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1_cxn5oKOweO48w3Lv7dCYU7GtwjzwTJOluLZfcIEGfY/edit#slide=id.p

The principal topic for discussion on Wednesday, 16 March 2022, will be our Name Collision Analysis Workflow.

This slide deck will look different than previous version but it does not change the 5 steps we have previously discussed and agreed to.  What it focuses on is the goal of each step and what is needed to accomplish that goal.

The need for this is coming from the drafting team for our final work product.  As part of proposing text for review by the Discussion Group we are identifying points for which it would be helpful to get some broad discussion first, including settling on a consistent set of terminology.

We will review our workflow from the perspective of understanding why and how we move from step to step.

See you all tomorrow!

Jim