[NCAP-Discuss] material for discussion 16 March 2022

Jeff Schmidt jschmidt at jasadvisors.com
Tue Mar 15 17:37:04 UTC 2022

Again, I must insist that we carefully define "Enhanced Controlled Interruption" prior to discussing its inclusion in a "Workflow." We do not have a shared technically rigorous definition of what "Enhanced Controlled Interruption" actually is and many people on this workgroup are proceeding under widely varying assumptions.

Please see my note to this list 26 Feb:
https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/ncap-discuss/2022-February/000794.html

Also, tantalizingly, SSAC is preparing some sort of alternative (Slide 7) to something. Great. We can't discuss its inclusion in a "Workflow" until there is clarity on this.

Cart squarely before horse.

Jeff