[NCAP-Discuss] Defining CI/CE

Jeff Schmidt jschmidt at jasadvisors.com
Wed Nov 9 17:38:43 UTC 2022

Agreeing with Matt (L) - recall in Feb I sent the below/attached to this list attempting to pin down some pesky technical details on these techniques being promoted. My content is only intended to be a starting point - I would love to see the promoters of these techniques make additions/corrections so at least we're debating from a common frame of reference.

Jeff