[Npoc-discuss] Introduction

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Thu Apr 23 20:52:53 UTC 2015

Hi Cintra,

All organizations have difficulties when developing and it takes time to
sort out all the underlying issues, especially when it involves the not for
profit sector combined with technology.

As I mentioned in my introductory email, I will be sending the timeline for
the election process to be completed by April 25th. Following the timeline
announcement, nominations for positions will be sent out.  This is the
election process.

I am attaching some information regarding my building community experience
for your review.

Regards,
Joan