[Npoc-discuss] Special event for NGOs during ICANN Marrakech meeting

Sam Lanfranco lanfran at yorku.ca
Sat Dec 19 14:36:26 UTC 2015

Tom, Rudi, et. al.

Although the URL in Tom’s email is correct, for some reason for me it
was returning a Server Error page. Here it is in this email. If it
doesn’t work for you, use the sequence below:

http://www.wango.org/resources.aspx?section=ngodir&sub=list&newsearch=1&regionID=15&col=8AC2E8

Start with: http://www.wango.org/resources.aspx

Then go to World Wide Directory, then North Africa, then M for Morocco,
and click on Morocco and All in the Refine Search box on the right.

Click and you should get a list of 31 NGOs in Morocco.

Sam