[Npoc-discuss] Special event for NGOs during ICANN Marrakech meeting

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Tue Dec 22 15:14:01 UTC 2015

Thanks Sam.

This is a good starting point for NPOC to interact with local not for
profits.  As we discussed, a joint reception/session to learn more about
them and they about us to build relationships and support each other.

Joan
This
email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>