[Npoc-discuss] New NPOC member approved recently by NCSG EC.

Olévié Kouami olivierkouami at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 04:52:36 UTC 2015

Hello !

Thank you Rudi for sharing this marvelous news.

Welcome on board to Nicolas and the Alter Mundi from Argentina. I really
appreciate your works through your website.

I hope to more known each other during the coming meetings.

Again welcome on board !

Warm regards.

-Olévié KOUAMI-
NPOC Chair of Communications Committee

> Dear NPOC members,
>
> We are pleased to inform NCSG EC has approved a new NPOC member during the
> recent EC meeting. The new member is* Alter Mundi* from Argentina and *Nicolás
> Echániz* is the representative to NPOC/NCSG. Their website can be found
> at http://altermundi.net/
>
> Dear Nicolás Echániz,
>
> We welcome you in our community. Feel free to introduce your organisation
> and yourself to the NPOC community. Share your interests and of course your
> concerns related to the DNS by posting them to this mailing list (NPOC
> Discuss), which is accessible to every NPOC member.
>
> Hope to read you soon and have you on our NPOC calls in the near future
> (next call will be scheduled in August).
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Rudi Vansnick
> Chair Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC)
> www.npoc.org
>
> rudi.vansnick at npoc.org
> Tel : +32 (0)9 329 39 16
> Mobile : +32 (0)475 28 16 32

Olévié Ayaovi Agbenyo KOUAMI
Président/CEO de INTIC4DEV (http:www.intic4dev.org)
Directeur-Adjoint de O and K IT sarl (Editeur de logiciels de gestion SIGE
(Syscoa/Ohada)
SG de ESTETIC  - Association Togolaise des professionnels des TIC (
http://www.estetic.tg)
ICANN-NPOC Communications Committee Chair (http://www.icann.org/ et
http://www.npoc.org/)
Membre du FOSSFA (www.fossfa.net) et Membre de de Internet Society (