[Npoc-discuss] New NPOC member approved recently by NCSG EC.

Rudi Vansnick rudi.vansnick at isoc.be
Tue Jul 21 16:55:58 UTC 2015

Dear NPOC members,

We are pleased to inform NCSG EC has approved a new NPOC member during the recent EC meeting. The new member is Alter Mundi from Argentina and Nicolás Echániz is the representative to NPOC/NCSG. Their website can be found at http://altermundi.net/ <http://altermundi.net/>

Dear Nicolás Echániz,

We welcome you in our community. Feel free to introduce your organisation and yourself to the NPOC community. Share your interests and of course your concerns related to the DNS by posting them to this mailing list (NPOC Discuss), which is accessible to every NPOC member.

Hope to read you soon and have you on our NPOC calls in the near future (next call will be scheduled in August).

Kind regards,

Rudi Vansnick
Chair Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC)
www.npoc.org

rudi.vansnick at npoc.org
Tel : +32 (0)9 329 39 16
Mobile : +32 (0)475 28 16 32