[Npoc-discuss] Attention NPOC Member and Citizen of the Internet: Engage with the Pathfinder Initiative

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez G. crg at isoc-cr.org
Fri Apr 8 11:10:04 UTC 2016

Thank you for your detailed responses Klaus.

I still think that
a) in terms of timing it would be better “located” to consider your
proposal for the Puerto Rico meeting (ICANN57)
b) in terms of support it would be better “housed” under ALAC than
NPOC-GNSO, and you can count with my support from LACRALO for the Fall

Best regards

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
+506 8837 7176
Skype: carlos.raulg