[Npoc-discuss] Special event for NGOs during ICANN Marrakech meeting

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Tue Jan 5 14:12:43 UTC 2016

Hi Klaus,

Yes, I think the proposal is a good one for Marrakech.  We have to keep
promoting the education at each of the conferences.

Might I suggest  we work with a local organization as the co-host and they
can help make the arrangements and invitation list to local organizations
as well.  The local organizations can become members of NPOC.

Joan
This
email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>