[Npoc-discuss] Fwd: Re: Request for additional "possible" requirements for Next Generation RDS

Klaus Stoll kdrstoll at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 09:35:33 UTC 2016

Dear NPOC members

As a follow up to my email yesterday regarding  additional "possible"
requirements for Next Generation RDS, I would like to forward an
excellent email with attachment that Farrell Folly has send to the NCSG
explaining the Issue in easy terms. THANKS Farell!

This is a great way to learn to understand the topic. Enjoy!

As I said before, if you have any questions let me know and I will try
to address them.

Yours

Klaus