[Npoc-discuss] Fwd: Re: Request for additional "possible" requirements for Next Generation RDS

Olévié Kouami olivierkouami at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 11:05:27 UTC 2016

Hi from Lomé, Togo (West Africa) everybody.

Thank you dear Klaus for sharing this fantastic presentation with us. I
really enjoy it.

I've not finish reading it before react because I would like to warmly
congratulate our fellow Farell for this Great Job !

@Farell, you are really a "BANZAï" for me. Hat off Major ! ;-)

My question is as followed for you both (Klaus and Farell) : should we
consider this effort (the RDS Beginners Tutorial) as an effort from a NPOC
member or what ?

Thank you in advance for all.

Warm regards and cheers !
-Olévié-

> Dear NPOC members
>
> As a follow up to my email yesterday regarding  additional "possible"
> requirements for Next Generation RDS, I would like to forward an excellent
> email with attachment that Farrell Folly has send to the NCSG explaining
> the Issue in easy terms. THANKS Farell!
>
> This is a great way to learn to understand the topic. Enjoy!
>
> As I said before, if you have any questions let me know and I will try to
> address them.
>
> Yours
>
> Klaus

*Olévié Ayaovi Agbenyo KOUAMI*
*Directeur-Adjoint de O and K IT SOLUTIONS sarl **Editeur de logiciels de
gestion (PGI/ERP) S.I.G.E. (http://www.oandkit.com
<http://www.oandkit.com>)*

*Président/CEO de l'INTIC4DEV (Institut des TIC pour le développement)
http://www.intic4dev.org <http://www.intic4dev.org> *

*Eminent National Expert for the World Summit Award
(http://www.wsis-award.org <http://www.wsis-award.org>) *

*Secrétaire Général de l'ESTETIC  - Association Togolaise des
professionnels des TIC (http://www.estetic.tg <http://www.estetic.tg>)*

*ICANN-GNSO-NCSG-NPOC Communications Committee Chair (http://www.npoc.org/
<http://www.npoc.org/>)**ICANN - Fellow & Alumni (http://www.icann.org
<http://www.icann.org>) - Membre de Internet Society (http://www.isoc.org
<http://www.isoc.org>) *
*Membre fondateur du RIK-Togo (Réseau Interprofessionnel du Karité au Togo)
*(http://www.globalshea.com)
*Skype : olevie1   FaceBook : @olivier.kouami.3 Twitter : #oleviek Lomé –
Togo*