[Npoc-discuss] Save the Date: Meet the Candidates Call | 02 June 2016 | 1800 UTC

Maryam Bakoshi maryam.bakoshi at icann.org
Tue May 24 13:31:31 UTC 2016

Dear all,

The time has come to elect the NPOC Executive Committee again. A number of candidates are up for election. It is important that NPOC member can make informed decisions about who is representing them.

Please join the candidates at a conference call on Thursday 2nd of June 2016, 1800 UTC, for an interactive Q&A session. We will keep statements by the candidates at a minimum and we will focus on discussing your questions. Please submit any questions you might have to the NPOC-discuss list or directly to maryam.bakoshi at icann.org<mailto:maryam.bakoshi at icann.org>.

It's your Right to decide who will serve on the NPOC Executive Committee

Some of questions we will be answering, and our focus for the future includes, but not limited to:

  *   Why is NPOC important for me and my organization?
  *   What we can do to make NPOC more effective in Internet Governance policy making?
  *   What do NPOC members need and expect?
  *   What is the future of ICANN and the Internet?
  *   What can NPOC do too attract more members?
This session will be moderated by Maryam Bakoshi, NPOC Secretariat Support

Please disseminate this invitation freely.

Many thanks,
--
Maryam Bakoshi
Secretariat ­Support - NCSG, NCUC, NPOC