[Npoc-discuss] Nomination chair Policy Committee

Rudi Vansnick rudi.vansnick at isoc.be
Tue May 24 14:33:51 UTC 2016

Dear all,

With present message I want to nominate a very valuable person to take the lead of the Policy Committee : Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez. As we know his work in the GNSO Council gets a lot of rewarding and recognition, and as Carlos is also an NPOC member I’m convinced he would be the perfect chair for the important, if not the most important committee of NPOC : Policy Committee. I hope he will accept this nomination.

Kind regards,

Rudi Vansnick
Chair Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC)