[Npoc-discuss] NOTICE OF ELECTION

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Thu Apr 20 15:54:21 UTC 2017

Hi Olevie,

Thank for your question regarding active members.  Based on the NPCO
Chater, found here <https://community.icann.org/display/NPOCC/Charter>,
Section 5.1 clearly state the responsibilities to be undertaken by
organizations and their representative.

The Excom is participating in various groups and committees, especially the
Chair and Vice Chair.

Joan