[Npoc-discuss] About the Non Contracted Parties House

Poncelet Ileleji pileleji at ymca.gm
Mon Jul 24 12:47:38 UTC 2017

Dear Olevie,

Thanks for bringing this up, The NCPH as it concerns us NPOC  especially in
regards to intersessional, is where we met as NPOC to deliberate on various
aspects of the PDP processes we all involved in within the GNSO.

Prior to any intersessional, there is always series conference calls
organized by ICANN VP for policy and his staff to discuss key pointers that
the GNSO community will like to discuss within the intersessional, we then
have a compromise and set the agenda for the two day meeting.  We all have
roles and moderate different sessions based on the agenda set.  I think its
good for members of the NPOC community to look at the last intersessional
deliberations and outcomes link is
https://community.icann.org/display/ncph/Intersessional+2017+-+Documents

Kind Regards

Poncelet

On 24 July 2017 at 12:35, Olévié Kouami <olivierkouami at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for your feedback.
> I agree with you.
> What is the others point of view ?
> NPOC membres have to express their voices on this concern.
> Please, let's be informed and react too.
> Warm regards
> Olévié
>
> Le 24 juil. 2017 12:12 PM, "Remmy Nweke" <remmyn at gmail.com> a écrit :
>
>> Hi Olevie
>>
>> It's important also to know that this kind of Meeting creates distinct
>> enabling environment for cross-group or constitutes collaboration.
>> Every one knows how busy ICANN meeting is always and its good to learn on
>> close range those also playing on policy development from the other
>> entities within ICANN community and even form synergy.
>> Thanks.
>> Remmy
>>
>> On 23 Jul 2017 6:10 pm, "Olévié Kouami" <olivierkouami at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I've read about this in the NCUC mailing list and I wanted to open the
>>> dame debate hear on NPOC general mailing as far as it's in concernant too.
>>> What is the NPOC position about the Intersessional meetings ?
>>> To learn more about please do visit the followin URL.
>>> https://community.icann.org/display/ncph/About+Us
>>> For the newcomers : please, feel free to ask any question.
>>> Warm regards
>>> Olévié

Poncelet O. Ileleji MBCS
Coordinator
The Gambia YMCAs Computer Training Centre & Digital Studio
MDI Road Kanifing South
P. O. Box 421 Banjul
The Gambia, West Africa
Tel: (220) 4370240