[Npoc-discuss] Excom for 2017-2018

gangadhar gangactor at yahoo.com
Wed May 31 09:33:12 UTC 2017

Hi Raoul and Joan,Voting is a official process and we need to fulfil this technical formality.I am excited to be part of the team and would like to contribute my bestefforts. I want to expand the member-ship base with the presence of responsible and active members so that the sailing is solid and smooth.best wishesGanga
 Videos and ICT for Eco-awareness