[Npoc-discuss] Public Comments Open

Martin Pablo Silva Valent mpsilvavalent at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 23:05:30 UTC 2018

Wow, That’s an amazing piece of communication!

NPOC Members, if anyone wants to do a comment or just review what’s out there, I can help you understand the topics of the open public comments and navigate the process to do one or more. This is a very useful and costless way to participate in the ICANN process, comments can be one paragraph or several pages and have no special request, they can be done by anyone and don’t need special endorsements. Although, if your comment is shared among all members of NPOC I am sure it could be submitted as a Constituency comment, which add power to it.

Cheers to all,

Martín Silva
GNSO Councilor