[Npoc-discuss] Public Comments Open

Olévié Kouami olivierkouami at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 23:14:41 UTC 2018

Hi Martin and all.
+1 @Martin.
I'm very proud of you for your actual level of knowledge of the ICANN
processes and procedures in such a short time !
Thank you for been always avialable to help. I'm inviting the members too,
to cease this occasion and don't Martin never sleep again ;-)))
Warm regards and kudos to you too.
Cheers !
Olevie

mpsilvavalent at gmail.com>:

> Wow, That’s an amazing piece of communication!
>
> NPOC Members, if anyone wants to do a comment or just review what’s out
> there, I can help you understand the topics of the open public comments and
> navigate the process to do one or more. This is a very useful and costless
> way to participate in the ICANN process, comments can be one paragraph or
> several pages and have no special request, they can be done by anyone and
> don’t need special endorsements. Although, if your comment is shared among
> all members of NPOC I am sure it could be submitted as a Constituency
> comment, which add power to it.
>
> Cheers to all,
>
> Martín Silva
> GNSO Councilor
>

> On 3 Apr 2018, at 20:00, Juan Manuel Rojas <juan at npoc.org> wrote:
>
> <image.png>
>

> Dear members,
> Following you will find the Public Comments Open to any of you get
> involved with this important support. Those are currently open as a Draft
> from Non-Commercial Stakeholder Groups and your input could be very
> valuable. Let us know if you are interested on join in to one or more
> comments.
>

> CCWG-Accountability WS2 Final Report
> <https://www.icann.org/public-comments/ccwg-acct-ws2-final-2018-03-30-en> 11th
> May Open This Public Comment seeks community input on whether there are
> any inconsistencies1
> <https://www.icann.org/public-comments/ccwg-acct-ws2-final-2018-03-30-en#foot1>
>  between the various sets of recommendations within the Cross Community
> Working Group on Enhancing ICANN Accountability's (CCWG-Accountability)
> final report from its Work Stream 2 (WS2). The CCWG-Accountability WS2
> final report is a compilation of eight reports generated through individual
> sub-groups of the CCWG-Accountability, each of which has already been the
> subject of public comment. These eight reports are on the topics identified
> at Section 27.1. of the ICANN Bylaws2
> <https://www.icann.org/public-comments/ccwg-acct-ws2-final-2018-03-30-en#foot2>,
> which defined WS2. NCSG Draft
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fOUFHiTEvgafKYUfqWpUlX1QUGM_5jp0Yjdd6j1xvyA/edit>
> Draft Final Report of the NomCom2 Review
> <https://www.icann.org/public-comments/nomcom2-review-2018-03-27-en> 7th
> May Open Analysis Group, the independent examiner that is conducting the
> NomCom2 Review, has published its Draft Final Report for public comment.
> The Draft Final Report contains both an assessment of the Nominating
> Committee and recommendations for improving its operations.This public
> comment proceeding follows the publication of the Assessment Report
> <https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2-2018-01-10-en>, which included
> findings that were discussed with the community via several consultations. NCSG
> Draft
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lBL_xRnYeIzQYXjK4nw0P8b7_cEOOuZVNouzdp3uvgU/edit>
> [...]

Ayaovi Olévié Agbenyo KOUAMI*
Consultant & Formateur Senior en T.I.C.
CEO de l'INTIC4DEV (Institut ds TIC pour le développement)
CTO du FOSSFA (http://www.fossfa.net)
Eminent National Expert for the WSA  (http://www.wsis-award.org)
Membre de l'ICANN (http://www.icann.org)
Membre de l'Internet Society (http://www.isoc.org)