[Npoc-discuss] NomCom Review Public comment

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 18:01:00 UTC 2018

Thanks for this Raoul, very informative! I was checking the draft that you sharing us. I agree with your suggestion about the number of delegates for NomCom and I couldn't see any other suggestion on the draft more than "  should be addressed as soon as possible" so, I think that your proposal fits very well inthere. I also did some minor changes on the same part of recommendation. I am still reading it to check what else, for now I have no more comments.

JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Presidente - AGEIA DENSI ColombiaCommunications Committee Chair. Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC) - ICANNCluster Orinoco TIC memberMaster IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes
Cel. +57 3017435600
Twitter: @JmanuRojas