[Npoc-discuss] 2018 NPOC Executive Committee Elections - Nominations Process Opens today

Nouradine Abdelkerim nouradineabdelkerim at gmail.com
Sun May 6 19:44:28 UTC 2018

*Hello ,*
*I support the following for the NPOC elections*
*Chair: Joan Kerr*
*Vice-Chair: Raoul Plommer*
*I wish to second Juan Manuel's nomination for  Membership Chair.*

*Best Regards*

C.E.O Aldayim Sarl & Coordinateur IT A.T.A.S

Membre Isoc-Tchad /Youth IGF Africa/Projet School Net
Tchad/CERT-Tchad/ACIEDD

Nouradine Abdelkerim Youssouf

+(235) 60 18 18 36 /66 29 11 10

skype: nourabdelkerim