[Npoc-discuss] [NPOC-PC] Volunteers Needed for Open Public Comments

Franco Giandana franco at ageia.org
Thu Apr 11 11:13:22 UTC 2019

Dear Joan,

So far, I have been able to put up this two public comments:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O14e4oz2d-lPHd1ebxqAjX2Lh3LanheyveNR0VdU6r0/edit?usp=sharing

I am lacking of some background in regards to: 1. the GNSO Expedited
Policy Development Process (EPDP) on the Temporary Specification for
gTLD Registration Data Policy Recommendations for ICANN Board
Consideration, and 2. Proposal for Hebrew Script Root Zone Label
Generation Rules

And still not sure what my opinion is on the .asia and .biz Proposed
Renewal Agreements, maybe there is someone else here that could lend me
a hand?

I am eager to learn and to collaborate as much as is needed to NPOC's
missions, but my experience may not be enough yet to address this topics
by myself.

Kind regards,

Franco